Terms & Conditions
The Community Portal (Care and Support North Ayrshire or careNA) is provided for the benefit of the community of North Ayrshire and enables Care and Support providers to create and publish web content.
It enables you to register your Organisation, Service, News and Events through the creation of a profile.
We reserve the right to decline and remove any profile without providing any reasons and also to remove or edit any page or website that is not deemed suitable for the Community Portal. By using the Community Portal you (“you” as a representative of your organisation) agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use Download Evil Dead. These terms may be revised at any time and updates posted online, so it is recommended that you review these Terms and Conditions regularly. Continued use of the Community Portal after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the change.
1. Use of the Community Portal
1.1 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, modify, reuse, broadcast or transmit or otherwise use, any content found on the Community Portal, including text, images or logos except for your own personal non-commercial use. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where this material is being issued to others, the source (including the URL) and copyright status must be acknowledged Download without your knowledge. Permission for any other use must be obtained from the owner of the intellectual property. Please contact us to apply for written permission. Please include your contact details name, address, telephone number and email.
1.2 You agree to use the Community Portal only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment. Such restriction or inhibition includes conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, or the transmission of obscene or offensive content Download Foxconn Driver. Where these restrictions are considered to have been breached, your registration and/or your profile may be suspended without notice and with permanence for further investigation and if necessary, civil or criminal proceedings may be brought. You agree to notify the Community Portal if you become aware of any content on the Community Portal which you consider to be offensive or likely to cause distress to any person.
1.3 When submitting any contribution to the Community Portal, you agree by submitting your contribution:
• to grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence during the term of this agreement, to use, store and maintain the content on a server for the purposes of providing the services in accordance with this agreement;
• to your details being added to a North Ayrshire Council database Download Quake 2.
1.4 You are responsible for obtaining Internet access to the Community Portal and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You must provide and are responsible for all hardware, software, skills and services you require to connect to the internet, and all associated costs and charges.
You agree to:
• provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service Provider Profile;
• maintain and promptly update the Service Provider Profile to keep it true, accurate, current and complete Download Taizem's Office.
1.5 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to:
• immediately notify the Community Portal of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
• ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
1.6 The Community Portal cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
1.7 In setting up and operating a directory entry and website using and linked to the Community Portal you must not:
• Sell, lend or otherwise allow any other person to use the software tools who is not a registered user;
• Create links with other websites, without obtaining the relevant permission or authority where required;
• Notify, sell or otherwise inform any third party of the email addresses or other personal information for any commercial purposes;
• Send unsolicited emails, sometimes referred to as ‘Spam’, to any persons hy 헤드 라인 m 다운로드.
2. Rules for your content
2.1 In setting up and operating a Service Provider Profile using and linked to the Community Portal you must not distribute any material on the website that:
• infringes any intellectual property rights or is in breach of law, statute or regulation, including the Data Protection Act 1998;
• is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, obscene, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable;
• contains any viruses or other computer programs intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any personal information.
2.2 In setting up and operating a Service Provider Profile using and linked to the Community Portal you must:
• Monitor for libelous or defamatory material and must remove any such material when you become aware of its existence;
• Get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any discussion forum if you are under 16 years of age;
• Take responsibility for any legal fees, damages or other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your publication;
• Maintain and promptly update the information on your site to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
3. Our Right and Responsibilities to You
3.1 We will host your Service Provider Profile until such time we terminate the agreement:
• As a Registered User, you are granted a non-exclusive limited licence to use the software tools for the purposes specified in these Terms and Conditions of Use Automatic chrome. This software license may be terminated at any time at our absolute and sole discretion. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a consequence of such termination;
• Software tools are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We do not guarantee that the software tools are free of faults or viruses and we do not warrant that the software tools are adequate for any purposes;
• We do not guarantee that the Service will be provided nor do we guarantee its quality. We do not guarantee that any notice will be given of any suspension or termination of the service. We do not undertake to provide any back-up facilities relating to the system and cannot be responsible for any loss or damage, including loss of data, whatsoever;
• Virus protection – we make reasonable efforts to check and test material at all stages of production run 3 다운로드. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system, which may occur whilst using material off the Community Portal.
3.2 Your authorisation to use the Community Portal automatically terminates without notice if, at our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions. On termination, you must cease all use of the Community Portal and destroy all and any materials copied directly or indirectly from the Community Portal Assassin's Creed 3. This does not limit our right to terminate at any time for any reason whatsoever.
3.3 The Community Portal content is provided for the benefit of the community of North Ayrshire. Because of the nature of community information and the necessity to rely on other contributors for information, the Community Portal cannot guarantee the accuracy or endorse any of the information provided (i.e. that it will be error free or that defects will be corrected) and will not accept liability for damages incurred as a result of use of the service.
3.4 Links provided on the Community Portal are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us and we accept no liability in respect of the content Albuer.
3.5 Although the Community Portal team may from time to time monitor content, there is no obligation to do so and the team assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information.
4. Supply of Information
• Registration data and certain other information about you is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998;
• Any communication or information transmitted by you as a registered user (registered means personal information entered by you for security and registrations purpose) on the community Portal by electronic mail or otherwise shall be treated as proprietary and confidential;
• Any communication or information transmitted by you as a user with general public access and/or anonymous access to the Community Portal by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential;
• Anything transmitted by you may be used by us for any purpose, including, without limitation, broadcast, transmission, publication, reproduction, disclosure, posting and any other use whatsoever;
• Some information is collected and stored automatically when you visit the Community Portal. It is used by the Community Portal to customise the content and/or layout, to notify users about updates, to contact users for its partner’s purposes and is not shared with organisations for commercial purposes.
This information includes:
a) domain name and email address of users of the Community Portal;
b) domain name and email address of visitors to the Community Portal;
c) e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail;
d) information volunteered by the user;
e) aggregated information on what pages users access or visit.
This Community Portal grants visitors to the site access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to accept the application of the laws of Scotland to govern matters between us in relation to the Site and you agree to indemnify us and not hold us liable for the result of any actions you may take based on the information contained therein.
The Community Portal contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites nor do we endorse any externally linked sites.