Shared Lives Plus
Shared Lives plus are a UK membership charity for more than 6,000 Shared Lives carers, 150 Shared Lives schemes and a growing network of over 25 local Homeshare organisations.
You could visit or move in with a Shared Lives carer and their family, when you are looking for support during a life change:
- so you can leave hospital after treatment
- getting older and need an extra hand for daily tasks
- if you’re a young person leaving care
- rebuild your life after domestic abuse or modern slavery
or for longer term support:
- have a learning or physical disability
- experience dementia
- mental ill health
- or want to live with your child while needing care yourself.
If you are interested please visit the website for more information.