Health and Social Care Partnership
Choose Life is the Scottish programme of suicide prevention activity taken forward through NHS Health Scotland. North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership has a Choose Life Manager who provides information and awareness about suicide prevention across all partners and within our communities.
- More than 2 people per day die from suicide in Scotland
- If you suspect someone may be feeling suicidal ask them, it could help save their life
- Suicide rates for males continues to be around three times that of females
- Most suicides do not want to die; they just want to end the pain they are suffering
- Suicide affects all ages, genders and cultures
Choose Life are offering training courses throughout 2016, across Ayrshire for you and your staff, click on the links below for more information, local contact details and training dates.
**Training is free, however there is a £30 fee per delegate for those who fail to attend without giving at least 3 working days notice.
To visit our national website, click here.