Ayrshire Mental Health Conversations
We’re working in partnership with East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership and South Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership to develop a mental health strategy for Ayrshire and Arran.
We’re engaging with a wide range of voices in the design and content of the new strategy. Our aim is to ensure the Ayrshire Mental Health Strategy includes the views of people who use services, their family members, carers, the local workforce and people and communities in Ayrshire. We welcome everyone’s input and opinions.
- The engagement period is from Wednesday 1 August until Monday 17 September 2018.
- We are keen to hear your views, you can access the online questionnaire by clicking here
- Paper copies of the questionnaire are available at your local North Ayrshire library.
- If you live in North Ayrshire and would like us to send you a paper copy of the questionnaire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01294 317843.
- We’re having public face-to-face conversations with local people about mental health services on:
- Tuesday 11 September at 2-3.30pm and 5-6.30pm in Volunteer Rooms, Irvine
- Thursday 13 September at 2-3.30pm and 5-6.30pm in Walker Hall, Kilbirnie
- Friday 14 September at 2-3.30pm and 5-6.30pm in Saltcoats Town Hall
- Partner organisations will also be hosting their own conversations with people who currently access mental health services, their carers and families.
If you’d like to hold your own mental health conversation, please email email@example.com or call 01294 317843, for a copy of our engagement pack. This includes how to host a conversation and how to capture people’s responses.
For more information, click here
We will use all of the feedback to inform the final Ayrshire Mental Health Strategy.