Let’s Celebrate Life After Stroke
Every year the Stroke Association organises the Life After Stroke Awards to recognise the courage and determination of those people whose lives have been affected by stroke.
If you know a stroke survivor, carer, stroke group, volunteer, fundraiser or professional who have been inspirational to others please nominate them for a Life After Stroke Award.
Each winner can look forward to:
• An awards ceremony at The Dorchester Hotel in London in November 2016
• Travel and overnight stay in London courtesy of the Stroke Association for the winner and guests
• Receiving an award from a Stroke Association celebrity supporter
There are 9 award categories for the 2016 Life After Stroke Awards:
• Children and Young People’s Courage Award (up to 18 years old)
• Adult Courage Award (18-64 years old)
• Adult Courage Award (65 years and over)
• Award for Creative Arts
• Carer’s Award
• The Stroke Association Award for Volunteering
• Stroke Group Award
• Professional Excellence Award
• Fundraiser of the Year Award
The 2016 Life After Stroke Awards nomination period is open until 30 April 2016. For more information or to nominate just go on line at www.stroke.org.uk/lasa
If you require any more nominations forms or any support in completing the form then please call 01527 903 927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.