RNIB Scotland “Living With Sight Loss” Course
RNIB Scotland ‘Living with Sight Loss’ course (four days) in Kilmarnock
• Have you or a family member been diagnosed with sight loss?
• Would you like to share experiences with other people in similar situations?
• Are you interested in finding out about services available to you?
These free, informal, community-based courses and phone groups provide information, advice, support and practical solutions for people adjusting to sight loss and those close to them.
RNIB Scotland aim to help you adjust to your sight condition, increase your independence and boost your confidence. You’ll get the chance to meet and share experiences with others in similar situations.
You’ll hear about a range of organisations and local services out there to help you.
• Welfare rights
• Getting out and about
• Tips and gadgets for everyday living
• Assistive technology – computers, tablets, phones
• Leisure, hobbies and interests
Sessions take place once a week for four weeks, from 10.30am to 1.30pm, at Alzheimer Scotland, 10-12 College Wynd, Kilmarnock KA1 1HN.
Dates are Wednesdays – 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd August.
Advance booking is essential – you are welcome to book a second place to take a family member or friend with you.
Book your free place today!
• Call on 0300 123 3933
• Email at email@example.com
• Visit the website www.rnib.org.uk/livingwithsightloss