HOPE Goes Digital Project
Date of Event: March 21, 2023
HOPE aim to help people aged 50+ and living in North Ayrshire, to remain independent within their own homes for longer.
To help them enjoy life in the company of others through the provision of numerous services eg social activities, outings, interests, health & fitness classes and digital support & learning as well as information & advice. They make available an extensive information library to ensure you are assisted in making informed choices,
HOPE Goes Digital project provides a range of services including:
- One-to-one befriending
- Telephone befriending
- Digital support & training
- Digital activities including a quiz
- Social activities including a weekly lunch club
- Social outings
- Interest classes
- Health & fitness classes
- Information library & information talks
For more information, please contact HOPE directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (01294 602711 Monday-Thursday)
HOPE offer activities at a number of locations in North Ayrshire, venues include:
– CLASP Resource Centre, 10 Alexander Road (opposite the Health Centre)
– High Kirk Halls, High Road
– Saltcoats Library – 32 Springvale Place
– Cumbrae Gardens, off Flatt Road (site of old Largs Academy)
– Irvine Library, 168 High Street
There is a charge for face to face activities, details are shown in the current activity programme shown online.
– The CLASP Resource Centre in Stevenston is wheelchair accessible.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please visit our volunteering page for more information.
Tel 01294 602711 opt 2 or 07551 643489
|Salena Riley (digital learning/activities)
Tel 01294 602711 opt 3 or 07916 886369