Carer Information Drop-in Sessions
Date of Event: May 28, 2023
Do you support a family member or friend due to illness, disability, mental health, alcohol and/or other substance use, or just as they grow older? Or are you a staff member who supports families in the community that help to care for someone?
Why not pop along to one of our Carer Information Drop-in Sessions to find out more about the support that is available for unpaid carers?
Sessions are being held as follows:
- Wednesday 31 May, 11am to 2pm: Cunninghame House, Irvine, staff entrance (staff only session)
- Monday 5 June, 11am to 2pm: Kilbirnie HSCP Office, conference room (open to all)
- Wednesday 7 June, 11am to 2pm: Bridgegate House, Irvine, main foyer (open to all)
- Thursday 8 June, 11am to 2pm: Saltcoats Town Hall (staff only)
- Monday 12 June, 11am to 2pm: Brooksby Medical & Resource Centre, Largs, main foyer (open to all)
You can also find out more about the support available for unpaid carers by visiting the NAHSCP website.
Unity North Ayrshire Carers Service in Irvine provides independent information, advice and support to carers across North Ayrshire. The centre has planned a number of fun events for carers throughout this year’s Carers Week, which runs from Monday 5 June to Sunday 11 June.
You’ll find details of the events on the North Ayrshire Carers Twitter page, or you can call the centre on 01294 311333.