Date of Event: September 2, 2022
Impact Arts’ CashBack hub sessions are back, offering young people the chance to explore creativity and imagination through visual and digital art while working with enthusiastic, friendly and skilled tutors.
Sessions will run from September through to December on Mondays from 4.30pm to 6.30pm for returners, as well as from 4.30pm to 6.30pm on Thursdays and 12pm to 4.30pm on Saturdays for new participants.
To be eligible for the CashBack to the Future programme, the young person must be aged 14-19 and either:
- Living in an area of deprivation (as defined by the Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation)
- At risk of disengaging from school
- At risk of engaging in antisocial behaviour
- Living with a disability or mental health condition
- Over 16 and not in employment, education or training